Mid-Level Structural Engineer
Artin LLC provides structural analysis and design services to clients nationwide. We are a growing small firm, specialized in Structural Engineering and Inspection. At our core, talent, innovation, and commitment is the center of our business.
Artin’s Overland Park office is seeking a talented Structural Engineers with 5-10 years of experience.
Candidates should have experience in medium to large size commercial projects such as office buildings, health care and research facility design, and tenant renovation work preferably in a consulting engineering firm environment.
- Communicate with clients to understand project requirements.
- Provide direction, coordination, planning, and completion of engineering projects.
- Plan and formulate engineering program and organize project staff according to project requirements.
- Perform analysis and design of structural systems for all types of buildings and materials using various building codes.
- Manage project design and deliverables as well as other design team members, supervise the work of engineers and modelers, and direct project staff in preparing contract documents such as drawings and specifications.
- Understand and track financial information related to the project.
- Degree (Master’s preferred) in structural engineering or related field.
- Strong technical skills.
- Working knowledge of current industry software, including SAP2000, ETABS, RAM, Risa3-D, Revit, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- PE and/or SE license.
- 5-10 years of experience.
We are proud to be an equal employment workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Artin are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- Structural Engineering
- Civil Engineering